viernes, 6 de abril de 2018

VVAA - Fuzzface Vol. 09 - Revival Garage Internacional


 

Tracklist:
  1.  Las Membranas - Lloraré
  2. Lust-O-Rama - Can't Do Another Mistake
  3. Ray Daytona - Hole In The Ground
  4. Ug & The Cavemen - I'm Evil
  5. Tuna Tacos - I Don't Believe It
  6. The Fuzztones - The People In Me
  7. The Satelliters - It Came To Me
  8. The Fumestones - Ahora Soy Un Cerdo Por Tu Amor
  9. Muck & The Mires - I'm Down With That
  10. The Deferctors - The Zoom Out
  11. The Thanes - I'll Find Out
  12. The Nuthins - Hang 9
  13. Love Delegation - Throught The Night
  14. Los Peyotes - Te Pegaré
  15. Slow Slushy Boys - Boogaloo Down Broadway
  16. THe Chesterfields Kings - She Told Me Lies
  17. The Lyres - Nobody But Me
  18. The 14th Wray - Your Face Is In My Mind
  19. Gli Sciacalli - Mai

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario